Monday, 28 April 2008

EDM# 164 "Draw a camera" & EDM# 39 "Draw your toothbrush" & EDM# 49 (1/2) Draw your refrigerator exterior and what's on the door"

Saturday was lovely. Warm, sunny, almost SUMMER TIME!! We had a little busy weekend, cutting doors to fit my new carpets'’ thicknessJ , viewing houses, shopping, etc.

I am glad I’ve managed to sketch a little.
ok, and a something extra...an exterior of my refridgerator.



Now, I got a little discouraged today. I saw drawings as real as photographs and I know they were drawn. I wish I could draw as good and then something happend which I didn't experience in a while. My ego told me to stop drawing.
Instead of putting myself down, I am going to use this drawings to learn, and improve. Progress - not perfection!!!

1 comment:

PamYla said...

Wow all awesome arts! The top of your fridge reminds me of my own :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors