Monday, 31 March 2008

unfinished things...

another weekend gone. Saturday I went shopping a little late but I found brand new (to me) art supply store!!! You can imagine... - ONE HOUR GONE.
Than it was raining and I only dreamt of going back home...On Sunday I had such a bad sneeze (might be the result of Sat bad weather...)that I couldn't really go anywhere or do anything, so I stayed at home and finished some sketches. This will let me carrying on with new ideas and sketches, without feeling guilty that I've left unfinished work behind. It always has an influence on me...this unfinished thing. Do you have this feeling???





Well, anyway here are some of my sketches:) and also I have to go back to EDM challenges!!! I have to work on it this week:)

7 comments:

Alan said...

I am enjoying this view of the flat. Very homey and lived in. Just the way I like it. No sterile picturebook perfect rooms for me.

seesue said...

Your sketch is delightful. Cuddling on the loveseat.

Ann said...

Fantastic sketches! I especially like the first view of your place and can relate well to that feeling - oh so much to be done :)

Lynn said...

What a great sketchbook you have! I like the outside paintings with that rich, lovely color.

Just because said...

Time goes by fast, doesn't it? Congratulations on making the most of the time you have. And believe me... time only goes by faster as you get older.

Mark

Anetka said...

Mark!
I knew you will cheer me up!!!
getting old and running out of time:) threaten by these I shall make most out of life:)) we all should:)

Lisalou said...

What a cozy, sketch! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors