I went through main titles in new book I got...some tips-prompts might be helpful for daily sketches:
- divide a page into nine squares. Practice seeing accurately with words and drawings.
- choose a plot of land. visit it daily. capture its changes.
- use your non-dominant hand to write the answer to a difficult question....
- fill a page with words. allow no white space. change your handwriting for this occassion.
- use a singe image, written or drawn. repeat its pattern.
- write your life story in 250 words, exactly. then draw pictures.
- devote several pages in the journal to rooms. draw and write about your living space.
the second drawing I haven't finished - that's my spaghetti and I was just a little bit too hungry - btw my Man was even more hungry so...forget it:) it's in my stomach now:)