Wednesday, 5 March 2008

I’ve started reading another Paulo Coelho’s book - "A Bruxa de Portobello". I have already read a few of his books. Reading his books is like a thunderstorm to my soul, spirit and mind. In simple words he can describe my inner feelings, fears, concerns.
I didn’t draw anything decent yesterday…and I don’t want to dig out drawings from my past…and post it just because I am lazy:)
..I am only going to post what I have done from now onwards..

"ONCE YOU DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT, YOU MAKE A COMMITMENT TO THAT DECISION."… something is up, changes…changes, I can feel it in the air and in my soul.

1 comment:

aart hilal said...

Hello!

I'm a big fan of Paulo Coelho! You will love this! He's the first best-selling
author to be distributing for free his works on his blog:
www.paulocoelhoblog.com


Have a nice day!

Aart

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors