Monday, 17 March 2008

Guess what...today I've realized it's been an exact month since I've started my blog:)

I would like to take this opportunity and say thank you to
EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU visiting my blog,
leaving your comments which give me so much energy, support,
and willingness to do art, to try and see blessings, miracles in the ordinary days.
My life has changed in just one month…for better
and I discover every single day how gifted you ALL are,
how full of life, energy…
your blogs are like windows to other dimensions
and you make me feel and see more!!!
THANK YOU

3 comments:

Alan said...

Happy one month birthday to you. I for one am thankful for your presence on the worldwide web and the delight your drawings give me. I look forward to each new post. Thank you for the visits and comments you leave at my page.

Karen Winters said...

Keep up the good work Anetka

SCquiltaddict said...

Happy birthday....nice blog and GREAT artwork...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors