Monday, 3 March 2008

Busy weekend...:) wonderful NEWS:) EDM #25 - draw a glass

My weekend was soooo busy, most of it I spent on shopping...and the thing is - I don't really enjoy it as much as I use to...well, but I am not going to moun here:)
On Saturday I received a post...from Kingston Uni...
Last Wednesday I had my Foundation Interview and THEY WANT ME IN!!! My God..I cannot believe this is happening. I was convinced I wouldn't be accepted:
  • First of all because most of interviewees in my group (10 of us) were teenagers and I assumed that I have no chance in getting in
  • not only that...my portfolio was quite different then what they were showing.
  • from the conversation with the main interviewer - he suggested looking around for part time foundation courses and was concerned if I would feel ok among teenagers...

So now, my concern is that I will be the mature student among teenagers - on one hand I am happy because it's going to lift me up a little, give me different perspective and full time studies specially ART related always give you an opportunity to focus on what you really want to do:) Ok, Ok calm down Anetka...there is always something to worry about for me:)

In the meantime please have a look at my glass. EDM #25 - draw a glass (the kind you drink from)

5 comments:

Just because said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. All the hard work is paying off. So what's it going to be like hanging out with a bunch of teenagers? :)

Mark

seesue said...

OMG! This is TOO exciting! I am totally thrilled for you!!

PamYla said...

Congratulations! This is a great drawing. I love the depth of it. Im sure you will not be any less sane hanging with teens lol :)

Brian said...

Hey, good work. Drawing transparent and reflective things is rightfully difficult, and you managed very nicely!

thermion7 said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a great opportunity.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors