Tuesday, 26 February 2008

EDM #79



EDM #79 - Draw an ear, or two or three or more...

Last night I went to Portrait Painting evening classes...strange as I don't seem to get anything out of it, but at least it gives me the opportunity to use oils and just play with it. Usually I don't do it, usually I have a strict one way vision and that's it. It's kind of dead end because when I finish drawing, there is nothing else left. That's why I find weekly challanges so important and useful. They unblock me in a sense:)
So last night Portrait Painting and ears...I guess I can mark that day on my creativity calendar with a nice colour - light one:)

Thanks for visiting:)
btw. in the morning I had a few nuts to "improve" my memory (it's really bad:/)...couldn't resist to draw them:)

1 comment:

PamYla said...

Great looking ears!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors