Thursday, 28 February 2008

EDM #10 Draw a hand or hands...


I had a really busy day yesterday...hence only one page to post.
But of course one is better that none:)
I seem to have a problem with shading - my drawings come up either too dark or too light. Maybe I should start to use my shading wheel - it's very similar to colour wheel. You just have to compare shade on your wheel with the one you actually want to put down on your drawing.
I've been carring it long enough in my bag and it's more useful when you use it...

2 comments:

Just because said...

Anetka, I like the shading on your hands. Is shading something you are concerned about or have others brought it up? I like the shading I have seen (especially on the drawing of the nuts). I think you have developed a good eye for it.

Mark

PamYla said...

Wow very very nice and expressive hands

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors